Our room rates for 2013 have been increased by £5 per night for bookings of one or two nights, but reductions are still available on bookings of 3 or more nights.
There will be no change in the supplement of £20 per room for stays of only one night.
If youíve stayed in Kirkstead Old Mill Cottage before, donít forget to mention it when rebooking, as the cost of your first night is reduced by £5.
- Our nightly rates for an en suite room are for two people and include a full English breakfast each or our Gold Award healthy option.
- The price for the Monet Bedroom will be £85 per night, and for the Balcony Bedroom it is now £95
- The Kingfisher Bedroom is sadly now longer available, but there is an extra twin bedroom upstairs, which is available at only £75 per night (including breakfasts) in case you wish to bring additional members of the family with you. We call this the Blue Room, but it does not have an en-suite bathroom. There is a private WC and hand basin just a few steps along the landing, plus a shower room downstairs.
- For just one person in any of the rooms, please deduct £20 off the above rates.
- If you make a booking for three nights, or more, we deduct £10 off the third and all subsequent nights, so a week will cost £545 in Monet, £615 in Balcony, or just £475 in the Blue Room.
- If breakfast is not required, please deduct £10 per person.
- Arrive on foot, or on a pedal bicycle, and save an additional £10 per night.
- Our optional 3 course evening meals plus tea or coffee, which must be ordered in advance, costs £20 per person. For those with small appetites we can offer one or two courses. A single course costs £12 and any two courses are available for £17.
- When you wish to confirm a telephone reservation, please make sure your non-returnable deposit cheque (at the rate of £25 per room per night) reaches us within a week. Please make your cheque payable to:
B Hodgkinson (and post it to):
Kirkstead Old Mill Cottage
PS We cannot accept credit or debit card payments, but I can send you details of a Lloyds bank account that you are welcome to use for Internet payments.
Copyright © 2013 Kirkstead Old Mill Cottage, All Rights Reserved.